How long to become a driver

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Parsippany sucks!!! They lie to you about starting driver training. All the management does is curse at you!! The union is useless!! Supervisors ask bad employees (loaders) that just make a year if they want to be a driver send them to school and the loader wasn't even on a bid list!!! ITS A FACT!!!! It's all bull!! Never saw anything like it!! Screwup move up!! That's what Parsippany is all about!!! Work hard do whatever they ask you to do try to be a good employee and what do they do screw you!! Don't trust anyone there!!!!!
Judging by how well you know how to work an Internet forum I'm going side with management on this one.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_2485.PNG
Parsippany sucks!!! They lie to you about starting driver training. All the management does is curse at you!! The union is useless!! Supervisors ask bad employees (loaders) that just make a year if they want to be a driver send them to school and the loader wasn't even on a bid list!!! ITS A FACT!!!! It's all bull!! Never saw anything like it!! Screwup move up!! That's what Parsippany is all about!!! Work hard do whatever they ask you to do try to be a good employee and what do they do screw you!! Don't trust anyone there!!!!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The driver list is available for all the buildings in the 177. You can drive anywhere from Chester NY, to Lakewood, NJ.

rocket man

I have two sons, both college students working part time for UPS. One works at the Parsippany NJ building, and one works at the Willow Grove PA building. They are both thinking about possibly driving, but the length of time it takes to drive seems to be different at both of these locations. Does anyone know the general length of time it could take to become a driver at either of these locations? Thanks!
I started driving when I was about 15 got my license about 16 so I'd save 15 to 16 years old

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sound good?
I have two sons, both college students working part time for UPS. One works at the Parsippany NJ building, and one works at the Willow Grove PA building. They are both thinking about possibly driving, but the length of time it takes to drive seems to be different at both of these locations. Does anyone know the general length of time it could take to become a driver at either of these locations? Thanks!
It Verys from building to building

john chesney

No part timers at our building want to drive you could start immediately. Some places 10 years. FYI I have kids and would never want them to go through the hell ive been through. I won't let them work at ups