How long until you become Union

RxL

Hello y'all,

If you become permanent after peak how long until all the union paper work etc arrives ? Also is it a good idea to open an account with upscreditunion.org ?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hello y'all,

If you become permanent after peak how long until all the union paper work etc arrives ? Also is it a good idea to open an account with upscreditunion.org ?
Different locals have different #s of days you need to work after Jan 15th (free period ends) in order to make book. Some are 30 days...some are 40 days.

RxL

You're right...a lot of the younger guys know nothing about the 401k or stock options. If only UPS pushed that like they do the United Way!

They haven't even mention it .. I found it just by searching about ups on Google.

Unfortunately it's not even on upsers.com either.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Do yourself a favor and find a bank or credit union where you live.

And, an Edward Jones at your nearest WalMart shopping center.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1414976134.843729.jpg

Sent using a Potato

RxL

You're seasonal...you don't have to worry about the union or the credit union.

Well I'm working to hopefully be permanent.

Also I was asking a question and no one needed to answer if it's going to be with the "you're seasonal so don't worry" I wouldn't be on this forum if it wasn't something that I was wanting to do more than "seasonal"

Work hard and show them you're worth keeping because you all started somewhere right ?

Thanks

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Well I'm working to hopefully be permanent.

Also I was asking a question and no one needed to answer if it's going to be with the "you're seasonal so don't worry" I wouldn't be on this forum if it wasn't something that I was wanting to do more than "seasonal"

Work hard and show them you're worth keeping because you all started somewhere right ?

Thanks

(Go ask MassWineGuy.)