How long you have with da company

Upser0722

I have almost 9 yrs in May im from * building currently in preload and air driver during da week and Saturday driver just wondering how long it took you to go driving thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

By The Book

13 years 5 mos, I'm a preloader in the * bldg. I'm number 4 on the Saturday schedule, have 2 years into my progression, I'm a steward, lets see what else, oh yeah and I'm number 8 on the part time seniority list.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Friendly reminder:

You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
18 years. Still p/t but by choice. I drive Saturday air to make ends meet, but I'm able to take care of my little spawns until they reach an appropriate age, then I'll see if driving/feeder/22.3 is viable or not.