how low do you think the ups stock is going to fall

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I can think of ten stocks off hand that are better buys right now. You guys work here and see this stupid :censored2: they are doing this peak and freaking out about spending too much.

Think to yourself, is this something I want to buy into when upper management is worried what investors are going to think come 4th quarter earnings?

Guys on here “oh man, I got guarantee all week, this is easy” That doesn’t sound too reassuring that Q4 is going to look good.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I can think of ten stocks off hand that are better buys right now. You guys work here and see this stupid :censored2: they are doing this peak and freaking out about spending too much.

Think to yourself, is this something I want to buy into when upper management is worried what investors are going to think come 4th quarter earnings?

Guys on here “oh man, I got guarantee all week, this is easy” That doesn’t sound too reassuring that Q4 is going to look good.
It does pay a fairly decent dividend and the payout gets better the lower it goes.

Box Ox

I just put all stock-related investments into broadly diversified index funds and don’t even worry about it. Not smart or lucky enough to try and beat the market.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
It does pay a fairly decent dividend and the payout gets better the lower it goes.
They can only maintain that dividend if their earnings can afford to. When stocks get too low and are still paying dividends, they start to show lack of growth, as there are less profits to go around to things growth related. Usually when stocks get real low, you’ll start to see buybacks, which again, takes money from other things like dividends and growth expedatures.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They can only maintain that dividend if their earnings can afford to. When stocks get too low and are still paying dividends, they start to show lack of growth, as there are less profits to go around to things growth related. Usually when stocks get real low, you’ll start to see buybacks, which again, takes money from other things like dividends and growth expedatures.
That depends on the health of the overall market too. Like someone said it was around $40 during the recession. Great time to buy.

I don’t see ups earnings tanking anytime soon but I do see the stock continuing to take a beating but I expect the whole market to take a beating.