How many accidents can you have to become a driver?

TheKid99

A lot of that is appearance and the sound of the vehicle. I have had people yell at me in a residential when I was doing exactly the speed limit. The big truck and the noise seem to make people immediately jump to conclusions.

As to driving record, I got dinged for an illegal turn, and it was no problem. It actually happened a few days before my interview. She was asking me about violations, so I told her, and told her I had the ticket in my car. She looked at it, I explained the situation, and that was the last I heard of it.

For those that care, I was making a right hand turn at an intersection with a turn lane. Instead of hugging the curb and proceeding into the out lane, I swung it into the interior lane. While it was true to the letter of the law, the ticket was still bogus imo. A cop would sit just right down the street, and bust people all day for that specific violation. Quota filling I assume.

Sorry to bump an old thread but the exaxt same thing happened to me.

I told my center this and they said don't worry about it you will be going to driving school in August. Nevertheless I am still shocked. I thought the rule was no moving violations within 12 months and no more than three in a three year period.