How Many BC Members Tell The Truth 100% Of The Time Here???

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
this is supposed to be a fun site as well as educational. nutty, off the wall, serious sometimes , sad sometimes, and everything from A-Z.

I bet 25% of you "guys" are really gals because real gals know how they are treated around here.

now be honest. does everyone have to tell the truth all the time? do you? is that a requirement?

nobody here shows their "real" selves on the internet. so some of you can stfu.

oldngray

nowhere special
moss-popcorn.gif

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
this is supposed to be a fun site as well as educational. nutty, off the wall, serious sometimes , sad sometimes, and everything from A-Z.

I bet 25% of you "guys" are really gals because real gals know how they are treated around here.

now be honest. does everyone have to tell the truth all the time? do you? is that a requirement?

Are you feeling guilty all of a sudden that you need people to justify lying on the internet?

okeydoke

Need duct tape?

Another quote that no one cares about

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1455235106.773744.jpg

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

Half of these guys would get knocked on their ass if they spoke to people in real life like they do on here.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I speak on here just as I would if I was really talking. What would be the point to make things up. Too much work. I do hope that I do give help to some of the difficulties we face as upsers

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

wwhet.gif