How many delivery centers are closed today because of the weather?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So my old hub is closed today due to the fun snow, and I'm curious as to how many other hubs are also closed today, too?

Just wondering :)

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I heard we never got our Louisville air, so we double up tomorrow. Should be fun day.
All the weather stayed below us, just eeked by. Praise the Lord.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
ups-weather.png

Pooter

Not mine. Doing pick ups like a dummy right now.

No air was nice today. It's funny how much more you can accomplish by not having that garbage.

I know I know, it's big bucks for us.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Even feeders in my hub closed, which I'm beyond shocked about. To be honest though, I wasn't crazy about driving through the snow in an 18 wheeled sleigh today

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I heard we never got our Louisville air, so we double up tomorrow. Should be fun day.
I was under the impression no one got air from Louisville. We got zero loads today. Tomorrow should be fun.

UPSGUY72

I got late Air brought out to me today at 3:00 I don't know why all but 1 got sheeted EC as did 70 + other stops on the route I'm covering this week that is getting dispatched with peak numbers. I have been bringing at least 40 back everyday this week. On a good day in the summer a (.5 hour day is 125 stops but somehow they thing I'm going to due 190+ climbing over snow banks and driving down half plowed side streets with cars parked everywhere.

Seems no one can help anyone else out if they do there ORION number don't work out. Oh wait a minute they aren't working out to start.

pkgdriver

From what it APPEARED this morning...Albany Ga/Pensacola Fl and Clearwater St Pete Fl flights from Louisville got out. Ours arrived to the gateway at 1245pm and center 2hrs 45 min later.

Future

Victory Ride
Air made it to our building late....original plan was to have it shuttled out to us....they decided to process it in building let it sit till 2 morrow......Dont understand that call.....air made it to building by 11:00.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
They cut routes due to the low volume of air that didn't come in the morning. Around 2pm today we got air shuttled out to everyone, somehow the routes they cut didn't get added back in. Gonna be close running out of hours for the week, might be an early Friday depending if preload sups are working tomorrow. ;)