How many delivery centers are closed today because of the weather?

BrownArmy

They mentioned a late air meet, but it didn't happen.

Honestly, I'd rather have had the late air meet than the double-air tomorrow.

Snow's still on the ground, barely making my NDA on a regular day.

It's going to be one of those eff-u-fridays!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Everyone be safe out there today!!! Its Friday, double next day air is double the fun!! Stay focused, and remember this is probably the last of the bity cold for most of us!!!!
Have a great weekend, YOU deserve it and all of you have my utmost respect!!

Last edited:

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Thanks Tooner. You be safe as well. This winter has been one for the books. You newbies will be telling rookies twenty years from now about this winter.

EasyTrucker

Thanks Tooner. You be safe as well. This winter has been one for the books. You newbies will be telling rookies twenty years from now about this winter.
You near Boston? Last winter was a beast for us and this winter was much kinder and gentler. And let's not forget the winter of 2010!.....lol

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
You near Boston? Last winter was a beast for us and this winter was much kinder and gentler. And let's not forget the winter of 2010!.....lol
I'm from Ohio. We didn't get the snow but the cold has been relentless. We haven't seen bare ground in two months.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Had a guy call in yesterday and management was pissed.

Somebody said sick? And they yelled sick and job abandonment are 2 different things. Lol

Then a few drivers said they had called in before saying they couldn't make it and management threatened warning letters. They were like I just always say I'm sick now. I told them all you're required to do is give them an hours notice. You can wipe your ass with that warning letter.

I don't think they believed me.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Tomorrow is definitely going to be super catch up day aka LETS STICK IT THEIR CORNHOLE AS FAR AS WE CAN AND BUST OUT ROUTES lmfao. ITS OK TOTALLY PREPARED TO PUNCH THEM NUTTZ TIL 10PM, why? Because
the rock.jpg
lmfao