How many get pedicures?

ManInBrown

Once a month here. Not embarrassed in the least. I highly recommend it. Gotta take care of those feet. Our feet are our moneymakers. I walk 15-20 miles a day on my new route.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My former father-in-law was forced by his wife to get his first one at 80 years old. He had all the usual protests....that's for women....men don't do that, etc. He was hooked from then on. He now gets it done about once a month, and loves it.

ManInBrown

My wife made me get one with her. It wasn't bad as long as you have a female doing it.
Of course. Thats a given. When you go they can tell you're hetero. They aren't going to have a guy do it. They know you would be uncomfortable. When I went this morning a guy was free but he bypassed me and helped the lady that came in after me. They wouldn't even try.

BTW my dogs feel excellent

Brown Note

Of course. Thats a given. When you go they can tell you're hetero. They aren't going to have a guy do it. They know you would be uncomfortable. When I went this morning a guy was free but he bypassed me and helped the lady that came in after me. They wouldn't even try.

BTW my dogs feel excellent

That happened to me too. They waited till a female was free to get me. The one guy looked at me and said "dont worry, the guys here dont want to give you one as much as you dont want one from them".

UPSGUY72

Lol. A lot of them do...and Mercedes. Don't know anything about the rest though.

I do there are a group of them that live across the street from me. They own a nail place in the mall up the street. My soon to be ex wife goes to one and the guy sends money back to his other wife in Vietnam and a couple of times a year he travels back to Vietnam.

SCV good to go sir.

My brother in law tried to convince me to go (not with him). When I brushed him off, he looked at my sister for help and she gave him this look, "I told you that you were wasting your time."