How many hours a day do UPS delivery drivers work during peak season

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
That's a fair average, 12 might be pushing it everyday. I'd say more like 10.5-11.5 after Thanksgiving, less if in a center that has their crap together.

PT Car Washer

On average I heard they work 10-12 hours, during peak season I assume it would be more. Just wandering.
Last year at my building some drivers were working less hours during Peak then during the Summer because of all the over staffing and great weather. Just too many variables for most of us to predict for one specific Center how many hours one employee will be working.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
All of them. All of the hours. My center is screwed so I'll either become a helper at 6pm Friday or I'll get to start drinking beer at 630

StoptheAct1212

I think i actually work less hours sometimes.. due to tighter routes, more staffing and better weather. but there are those heavy days and late planes that keep us out... my motto is if i cant be in by 730, i might as well be working till 10..
But there are those Slackers that play the games...that say. why should i bust my hump with extra work, when they are just going to send me help anyway...

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
10 to 12 1/2
190664-rules-to-follow-follow-the-rules.jpg

Keenj

I'm looking forward to working up until curfew each night again. Had 3 seasonals and one permanent quit last week after Trump won the election because they think they're going to be able to go back to the oilfields. We haven't gotten replacement seasonals to fill their positions. I expect most of them to be gone two weeks before Christmas because it happened last year like that.

KingofFluff

I'm looking forward to working up until curfew each night again. Had 3 seasonals and one permanent quit last week after Trump won the election because they think they're going to be able to go back to the oilfields. We haven't gotten replacement seasonals to fill their positions. I expect most of them to be gone two weeks before Christmas because it happened last year like that.
Well, if it " happened last year like that" it has to happen this year like that right!!!!??????

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Last year we were required to be clocked out after 11 hours. Anything left over was missed and attempted the next day. Driver safety was the reason given.