How many hours can you work a week without a break

AlliSeeisBrown

60 hours a week. 14 hours in a day. 10 hour reset.

You can get more if you want, but the fine is probably going to be more than your paycheck.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
title says all is it 60 hours per week maximum and is it with or without the break every week?
DOT hours INCLUDE your breaks/lunches.

Now you're an expert? Two minutes ago you didn't know if you could S* on duty now you are answering time off questions? I LIKE YOU MAN, way to pick yourself back up and get right back in there!

Jim, you can work as long as you'd like. Just don't poop off the clock or use the search function, I wouldn't want these magillas to lose any respect for you!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Now you're an expert? Two minutes ago you didn't know if you could S* on duty now you are answering time off questions? I LIKE YOU MAN, way to pick yourself back up and get right back in there!

Jim, you can work as long as you'd like. Just don't poop off the clock or use the search function, I wouldn't want these magillas to lose any respect for you!

You jack ass!!

I can only give out one winner at a time!!!

AlliSeeisBrown

Well I knew for a fact I couldn't doo doo for more than 14 hours in a day on the clock.

Rack em

Made the Podium

Post of the night!