How many hours did you work last week?

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Let's see....I had an option day Monday. 13.68 plan Tuesday. 12.6 plan Wednesday. 11.75 Thursday and a 12+ Friday. TOO FRICKING MANY!

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
45. Yesterday was fun. They cut routes out because it's Friday and the last day before a holiday (because nobody ships on either of those days anyway, right?) so I was aboutd 20 stops over max. It became real interesting when the guy next to me had a break-down on road with an egregious split on him. Gladly would have helped if I wasn't so blatantly over-dispatched.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yesterday was fun. The center was dispatched light. I took my lunch between 1345/1430, finished my first round of pickups, got a haircut and still had time to kill before starting my remaining pickups.

over9five

Staff member
45. Yesterday was fun. They cut routes out because it's Friday and the last day before a holiday .........

Man, that used to p me off. No regard for you, your family, or your 3 day weekend plans.

Bet there wasn't a FT management person in the building when most of you got in.

Now I don't even care. Kids are all grown. Started 3 hours early last night, worked till 7 this morning, and I start at 7 tomorrow morning.

Think I still have Monday off....

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Man, that used to p me off. No regard for you, your family, or your 3 day weekend plans.

Bet there wasn't a FT management person in the building when most of you got in.

Now I don't even care. Kids are all grown. Started 3 hours early last night, worked till 7 this morning, and I start at 7 tomorrow morning.

Think I still have Monday off....

I actually didn't mind if you can believe that. The town I do is the county seat, it's home to the state university, two very large hospitals, and also has the corporate HQ for a healthcare giant, so traffic is always a nightmare in these parts. Everyone who isn't on summer break left town at around 3:00 yesterday, so I had no problems getting around for once.

iowa boy

Ya know Over, you are right. I got back to the building at 720 last night and not one fulltime management person was onsite. Never even gave that a thought until you said something.

Johnny815

32 as a part-timer last week. This upcoming week will probably be about 35. We were scheduled a record-breaking 170,000 packages for Tuesday, so they made a Monday sort..