How many hours did you work last week?

UPSGUY72

40.5 that's 38.5 of regular time, 2 hr of OT... oh and my 1.5 hr or guaranteed time. So I get paid for 40 hrs plus 2 of OT.

upsman68

I worked 46 and I got to work 3 today on Saturday. They have TCD that work 6 punches so the work needs to be offered to full timers I had nothing going on this weekend so I worked today. I ran 19 stops Nice relaxing day.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Man, that used to p me off. No regard for you, your family, or your 3 day weekend plans.

Bet there wasn't a FT management person in the building when most of you got in.

Now I don't even care. Kids are all grown. Started 3 hours early last night, worked till 7 this morning, and I start at 7 tomorrow morning.

Think I still have Monday off....
They were long gone when I finished my 10.5 day. In their defense they did have to come in early to make sure that we were properly over dispatched.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Maybe I should give some thought to going full time. Last week, 72 hours, including Saturday & Sunday for my full time job. About 20 @ ups. This week, 63 at day job, about 18 @ ups. Nice to have the paid holiday!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Maybe I should give some thought to going full time. Last week, 72 hours, including Saturday & Sunday for my full time job. About 20 @ ups. This week, 63 at day job, about 18 @ ups. Nice to have the paid holiday!

Good to see someone with a work ethic.

A

anonymous6

0 for UPS

12 for yardwork

5 for cars

20 for housework

36 at hospitable visiting wife

45 personal care for wife after she got out of hospital

Can't wait to go back to work tomorrow!!!