How many hours do you want to work per week?

AB831

I'm a strong believer in the "do your eight and skate" school of thought. I bust serious hump to get off in between 7.5-8 hours, and 99% of the time I have 39-40 hours on my check. I also never come in on Saturdays. What do you all do? Similar to me? Any go getters?

MassWineGuy

For part time if I can reach 28 I’m ok. Lately it’s been around 25. If I wanted to, I could work mornings and Saturday. But I don’t want to.

Whats in the Box

On a "normal" week M-friend is 45 hours and 100/dels. This past 2 weeks has been 50+ hours, 120+/dels with 30 min breaks. On top, I now have a bulk 200-500 pkgs sweep from a 3rd Party fulfilment center that used to ship with all Amazon that is now shipping Express, Ground, and Brown.

DriverNerd

I usually average around 54 or so. Lately it has been around 51-52. I don't work weekends either, unless I'm forced. That's my family time.

Note: I am not 9.5, I like my hours (ie money), I'm not bonus and I don't complain.

5yearsleft

I'm a part timer who works 10 to 12 hours a week and gets paid for 17. That works for me. I would rather the hours go to the full timers. I haven't been on the road in weeks. 90 days left until retirement!