How many of you are?.....

thedownhillEXPRESS

Hiding inside with your family, staying away from anything sharp or that might burn you because you are scared to be bankrupted by Fedex's new healthcare plan?
Maybe we can all share some tips on how not to get sick, lol....

5yearsleft

I'm thinking most things will now be under "workers comp". Strained shoulders, backs, knees that I used to see my own doctor for (because the workers comp Drs were asses) will now be billed to the company.

SmithBarney

I'm hiding inside cause of the cold and ice... be careful out there, I'm enjoying the warmth of a vacation INSIDE, can't afford to actually leave town.

cancan

Use the HRA. I'm thinking it was just a transitional move anyways. They said it rolls over but I have the feeling the HRA will be disappearing in the next 1 to 3 years. I think it was just a move to lubricate us into the new high deductible plan. At least this is the impression I got from our Managing Director by the vague answers I got to my questions. Which were very similar to the answers I got about our mid level pay raises a couple years back. He said he hopes the the company will have money to continue this benefit into the future. Which we can remember from the mid level pay raises. They were a one off to appease a growing union sentiment.

Sent using BrownCafe App

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Use the HRA. I'm thinking it was just a transitional move anyways. They said it rolls over but I have the feeling the HRA will be disappearing in the next 1 to 3 years. I think it was just a move to lubricate us into the new high deductible plan. At least this is the impression I got from our Managing Director by the vague answers I got to my questions. Which were very similar to the answers I got about our mid level pay raises a couple years back. He said he hopes the the company will have money to continue this benefit into the future. Which we can remember from the mid level pay raises. They were a one off to appease a growing union sentiment.

Sent using BrownCafe App

How could they not have the money? The screwing the new health plan represents will save them millions every year. What we really have is an insurance "plan" we cannot use. The pittance FedEx provides as an offset is nothing but a small amount of anal lubricant which will quickly dissolve and leave the employee responsible for almost everything.

Pimpedoutatjgx

How could they not have the money? The screwing the new health plan represents will save them millions every year. What we really have is an insurance "plan" we cannot use. The pittance FedEx provides as an offset is nothing but a small amount of anal lubricant which will quickly dissolve and leave the employee responsible for almost everything.
..... And based on the pulled muscle I had on Friday while doing 135 stops, the anal lube is not working!