How many of you guys have had your wife cheat on you?

Has your wife cheated on you?

• I have

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I haven't

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • I suspect I have but can't prove it

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

snarts

Many studies and articles show that next to men deployed in the military that package delivery driver's wives are more than likely to be unfaithful compared to other professions.

Curious if this applies here as well. How many of you guys have been cucked?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Many studies and articles show that next to men deployed in the military that package delivery driver's wives are more than likely to be unfaithful compared to other professions.

Can you cite some of these studies and or articles?

542thruNthru

Question is it cheating if it's with another girl?

Also, and this question is from @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U

Is it cheating if she has you in a chastity cage and you can't get none anyways?

"Many studies" you say? Many studies specifically naming package drivers as susceptible to infidelity? Not buying it.

Look bro, sorry about your girl, but you'll figure it out one way or another, just take your time and be rational. Best of luck, man.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How Hott was she?