How many of you have been bit by a dog.

BigSlim

Twice, in my first week. Once on the shoe, the other on my right glove. I was told that the dogs in both instances were "friendly".

Glamourgirlnomore

How many of you.. or how many times have you been bit or attacked by a dog?
Best story?
Ever had to get rabies shots?
I got bit the first day. Lol. My fault. The owner said his dogs were friendly. I have rescued dogs before, and I learned from this experience NOT to trust what an owner says. Lol. Even if the dogs hair isn't standing up, and he's not growling.
It bit my nail and didn't break the skin.
So, I was alright.

iowa boy

Bit 3 times, hit one, and had one hanging off my coat sleeve as the owner was telling me the dog is harmless. That one I don't count as a bite as it didn't even scratch me.

Last bite was the best, got bit on my right butt cheek.

BrownThunder

I will not hesitate to kick the sh_t out of their dog if it charges me and I have no reasonable space to escape.

I am alpha in this encounter, and their pooch will quickly realize this fact.

BUCN85

I haven't but I think I take too many chances and need to stop. Today 2 dogs came up to the cab. Super friendly. But then as I walked closer to the house it seemed like a switch was flipped and it seemed pissed off

Rack em

Made the Podium
I saw my life flash before my eyes like a year ago. I walked into a gated yard with NO beware of dog posters in sight. Once I was on their porch, 2 pit bulls came running around from the side of the house. I had my diad ready to start swining because I thought I was gonna get :censored2:ing destroyed but luckily the owner came to the door in time