How many supplements left?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Don't worry about it. There is nothing you can do about it. 200 or 2 it dosent matter. What matters is that ALOT of people are not satisfied with this contract and should not be PRESSURED into voting yes just because only a certain number are left.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
If his supplement already passed, regardless of how he voted, and he's now pondering how many more are out so he can determine when he'll get his raise, how does that help?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Funny You are like an Internet bully. Going finding all my posts and clicking the red x dissagree button and posting a contrary post. Then run and report me to a mod for being not nice to you. Lol.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Perhaps you are that same guy with the picture of a cat on his porch. Because lately you are acting just like that guy. Nothing wrong with that of course. Just thinking out loud

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Funny You are like an Internet bully. Going finding all my posts and clicking the red x dissagree button and posting a contrary post. Then run and report me to a mod for being not nice to you. Lol.

Perhaps you are that same guy with the picture of a cat on his porch. Because lately you are acting just like that guy. Nothing wrong with that of course. Just thinking out loud

I responded to a couple of your postings that I disagreed with -- I certainly didn't seek them out.

Maybe it's you and not me. You can't say it's June when it's December and not expect to be corrected.