How Many Sups and Managers on BC will get Fired in the next Month?

DeCurtis

Sups and management are getting fired left and right in my center.
After years of seeing management walk around all smug, arrogant, and most of all, incompetent, it sure is nice to see fear on their faces.
Odds are they wont be able to hold down a job anywhere else and will have to work for half of what they were making. Their lives are ruined.
What goes around come around.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I think UPS finally realized we are way over staffed with part-time/full-time supes ...rumor has it every full-time supe has to fire 3 RPCD to keep their jobs..
✊🧔

El Correcto

god is dead
Sups and management are getting fired left and right in my center.
After years of seeing management walk around all smug, arrogant, and most of all, incompetent, it sure is nice to see fear on their faces.
Odds are they wont be able to hold down a job anywhere else and will have to work for half of what they were making. Their lives are ruined.
What goes around come around.
I wouldn’t be happy about my supervisors being fired. We have had our differences and I do think they can be incompetent as hell at times, but we all got bad days.

There are some that I would have no pity for, but they are few and far between. I can honestly say most my management team are reasonable individuals who just want people to do the job and go home.

GenericUsername

There's only one supervisor in my entire building I wouldn't feel bad that we lost. Every one of the other ones actually contribute a significant amount towards fixing the clusterF that we call work. I'd be kinda gutted if we lost our center manager and my group's supervisor as they're the majority of why I bid into the building/route I did.

DeCurtis

I wouldn’t be happy about my supervisors being fired. We have had our differences and I do think they can be incompetent as hell at times, but we all got bad days.

There are some that I would have no pity for, but they are few and far between. I can honestly say most my management team are reasonable individuals who just want people to do the job and go home.
My On Car at the moment is pretty decent, but it seems like a lot of it has to do with the district manager. Our district manager is an extremely manipulative individual. He's seems like the kind of guy that would hire a prostitute just to burn her with cigarettes, or something. He literally tells his Sups that they suck at their job and he's waiting for a reason to fire them, which in turn tends to bring out the absolute worst in people, and you end up hating your Sup because they're always scared, lying, and scheming, trying to keep from getting fired. Ironically, this behavior is what allows our district manager to fire his subordinates.
It truly is sick.

I still have no sympathy for the liars and bullies in management that get fired, it's not my problem the district manager is a sociopath and the Sups are too afraid to report his ass.

Poop Head

Judge me.
My On Car at the moment is pretty decent, but it seems like a lot of it has to do with the district manager. Our district manager is an extremely manipulative individual. He's seems like the kind of guy that would hire a prostitute just to burn her with cigarettes, or something. He literally tells his Sups that they suck at their job and he's waiting for a reason to fire them, which in turn tends to bring out the absolute worst in people, and you end up hating your Sup because they're always scared, lying, and scheming, trying to keep from getting fired. Ironically, this behavior is what allows our district manager to fire his subordinates.
It truly is sick.

I still have no sympathy for the liars and bullies in management that get fired, it's not my problem the district manager is a sociopath and the Sups are too afraid to report his ass.
What is your function at UPS

El Correcto

god is dead
It truly is sick.

I’ve seen some that I wish would just get canned or transferred because they went out of their way to be pricks and hold the guillotine over people’s heads every chance they got.

Thankfully they are no longer at the hub, there’s like one or two prick on roads, but the center manager gets up their ass if they start causing problems with the drivers. It’s really bad for business and poor managing of labor if you want to start pissing contests with union labor over your sense of authority.