How Many Trucks did HOFFA, hall or SCOTT DAVIS Ever Drive? !

Evil

How many days did these Trust Fund Kids: Hoffa, Scott Davis and their white-southern trash racist opportunist [hall] ever work at a UPS Hub?

I will buy Scott Davis lunch if he comes out on route with me. I'll grab the packages, hand them to him, and have him walk them to door.

kingOFchester

How many days did these Trust Fund Kids: Hoffa, Scott Davis and their white-southern trash racist opportunist [hall] ever work at a UPS Hub?

I will buy Scott Davis lunch if he comes out on route with me. I'll grab the packages, hand them to him, and have him walk them to door.

friend'that. I would give a weeks pay to ave him run a trip blind, 150+ stops, 20+ pickups, heat index over 100 degrees and me hiding in parking lots , driveways with a clipboard writing him warning letters for not using 3 points of contact. Then when he reaches the building get him to regurgitate the DOK.

804brown

The only truck davis drives is a truck full of money...money we create with our sweat, blood and tears...and we get rewarded at contract time with a lump of coal!!

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less

You know what, brother? You wouldn't catch me dead defending Scott Davis and the same applies on a bad day with Hoffa Junior. But hall paid his dues as a Penzoil rank-and-file member and a steward and came up through the ranks. He led the strike in 1997 and he's a sharp negotiator. Have I disagreed with some of the tactics he's pursued so far in negotiations? Yes, I do. But I'm also not in the room with those greasy corporate weasels.

As a denizen of the south and as someone that can claim "southern white trash" in their genealogy, I also take offense to the generalization. Some of the most militant labor actions in American history have originated from the south - the implication that southern trade unionists are inferior or racist is painting with an awful broad brush.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
On all of my trips above the Mason-Dixon Line, I noticed there seemed to be plenty of white racists there too. Racists come in a bunch of other colors as well.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This is a stupid argument. I would much rather have an effective manager than one who has done the job but lacks the ability to manage an operation.

You are being nice Upstate ... this is thread is the stupidest I have seen in awhile.
I sincerely feel sorry for people like this.
These posts below yours demonstrates better than anything else why being a driver/manual labor in your past should not be a qualification to be in top leadership positions. You wind up with bitter little misdirected bozos like Carey that hurt the Teamsters.

Griff

Scott Davis doesn't need or want your free lunch or the other guys weeks pay. He has more wealth than your entire family tree combined.

We need Hoffa Sr back. I'm sick of his tomato body lawyer kid who was apparently born with 1/300th of the set of gonads that his father had.

P.S. -- Hoaxster's post above me is exactly why we should embrace the union thug mentality. We will never be anything more to anyone in this company than uneducated (even those teamsters with degrees, you are still uneducated), ignorant, lazy union laborers. Scott Davis isn't in a top leadership position, he's the chief butt kiss to potential and existing shareholders, he isn't leading anything around here. I'm not talking about Joe S from Idaho who has a fat net worth and wants to buy 25,000 shares of UPS stock. I'm talking about the REAL shareholders here: David Tepper, Warren Buffett, George Soros, etc.

Scott Davis is simply the farmer counting the eggs and guess what Hoaxster?????? Us hen's can shut this farm down anytime we see fit.

Last edited:

Atomic_Smurf

Hoffa reminds me of Tommy from the movie Tommy Boy. It's about a dumb fat kid that rides his fathers name to be president of his company. He's a total screw-up but pulls it all together in the end, because it's Hollywood, it's fiction. Here in the real world we have a fat kid riding his Daddy's name to the top & we are paying the price for it. Hoffa associates the Teamster brand to groups like Occupy Wall Street (low-rent dirtbags & trustfund brats that are mad at Daddy), creates division among the rank & file by going on the Ed show & bashing the half the county that doesn't support his leftist ideologys & hands away our Health Care in hopes of a kickback from Washington. Jimmy Boy...

Evil

You know what, brother? You wouldn't catch me dead defending Scott Davis and the same applies on a bad day with Hoffa Junior. But hall paid his dues as a Penzoil rank-and-file member and a steward and came up through the ranks. He led the strike in 1997 and he's a sharp negotiator. Have I disagreed with some of the tactics he's pursued so far in negotiations? Yes, I do. But I'm also not in the room with those greasy corporate weasels.

As a denizen of the south and as someone that can claim "southern white trash" in their genealogy, I also take offense to the generalization. Some of the most militant labor actions in American history have originated from the south - the implication that southern trade unionists are inferior or racist is painting with an awful broad brush.

hall never led any strike. It was Ron Carey, don't ever forget that Dixie Boy!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Scott Davis doesn't need or want your free lunch or the other guys weeks pay. He has more wealth than your entire family tree combined.

We need Hoffa Sr back. I'm sick of his tomato body lawyer kid who was apparently born with 1/300th of the set of gonads that his father had.

P.S. -- Hoaxster's post above me is exactly why we should embrace the union thug mentality. We will never be anything more to anyone in this company than uneducated (even those teamsters with degrees, you are still uneducated), ignorant, lazy union laborers. Scott Davis isn't in a top leadership position, he's the chief butt kiss to potential and existing shareholders, he isn't leading anything around here. I'm not talking about Joe S from Idaho who has a fat net worth and wants to buy 25,000 shares of UPS stock. I'm talking about the REAL shareholders here: David Tepper, Warren Buffett, George Soros, etc.

Scott Davis is simply the farmer counting the eggs and guess what Hoaxster?????? Us hen's can shut this farm down anytime we see fit.

This is a goofy post not worthy of comment except to clarify union thug ... I think you meant to say brutish, bullying, uncaring union thug. Sort of like a hit man in the Mafia.

And while I am about clarifying - David Tepper, Warren Buffett, George Soros, etc. are not really important - they are easy targets that manipulators can point out to small-minded nitwits so they can emotionally latch on to something to hate (usually without understanding).
The entire stock market is driven by a group that control around 80% of the stock market and that is Institutional Investors.
This Institutional Investor group is dominated by one group - Pension and 401k investors or Retirement Investors which include me and you.
Pension Fund investors are some of the most ruthless groups around and will drop a stock if it falters in the least - like the Teamster Investment fund.

It's all intertwined with Teamster Pension clients (you for instance) that drives the kind of Corporate activities that you hate so much ... funny in a way.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
hall never led any strike. It was Ron Carey, don't ever forget that Dixie Boy!

Yes, Ron Carey manned every picket line in every local by himself.

Take off the blinders. I minced words but I'll give credit where its due: Ron Carey was one of the best labor leaders to come out of the late 20th century. He led some of the most militant action that we have seen in this country for decades and gave us all a much needed "shot in the arm" after Reagan broke the PATCO strike in the 1980's.

That being said: blind faith in either the IBT establishment or TDU is partisan ignorance at its finest.

Last edited:

Griff

This is a goofy post not worthy of comment except to clarify union thug ... I think you meant to say brutish, bullying, uncaring union thug. Sort of like a hit man in the Mafia.

And while I am about clarifying - David Tepper, Warren Buffett, George Soros, etc. are not really important - they are easy targets that manipulators can point out to small-minded nitwits so they can emotionally latch on to something to hate (usually without understanding).
The entire stock market is driven by a group that control around 80% of the stock market and that is Institutional Investors.
This Institutional Investor group is dominated by one group - Pension and 401k investors or Retirement Investors which include me and you.
Pension Fund investors are some of the most ruthless groups around and will drop a stock if it falters in the least - like the Teamster Investment fund.

It's all intertwined with Teamster Pension clients (you for instance) that drives the kind of Corporate activities that you hate so much ... funny in a way.

And? What's your point? Those names I listed are hedge fund managers. Which are, in fact, institutional investors.

You think you are being witty by somehow trying to illuminate the fact that the Teamsters use investment vehicles with the pension fund? I guess because I don't wear a tie to work, you assume that I believe Hoffa Jr keeps it under his bed and every 1st of the month he gets it out at night and rolls around in it naked. Right?

I've never put a dime into the pension fund directly and I certainly have no control over anything that goes on with it. I have planned my full retirement with the notion that I would have no pension. The entire system is rotten to the core and nobody is sheltered from it. So for you to sit on the boards and act as if "the jokes on me" is laughable.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And? What's your point? Those names I listed are hedge fund managers. Which are, in fact, institutional investors.

You think you are being witty by somehow trying to illuminate the fact that the Teamsters use investment vehicles with the pension fund? I guess because I don't wear a tie to work, you assume that I believe Hoffa Jr keeps it under his bed and every 1st of the month he gets it out at night and rolls around in it naked. Right?

I've never put a dime into the pension fund directly and I certainly have no control over anything that goes on with it. I have planned my full retirement with the notion that I would have no pension. The entire system is rotten to the core and nobody is sheltered from it. So for you to sit on the boards and act as if "the jokes on me" is laughable.

I'm laughing right now!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The labor agreement in its final form is a multibillion dollar, multi-year contract with a multibillion dollar corporation that specifies the wages, benefits and working conditions for over 250,000 employees.

I dont want a truck driver negotiating that for me and my co-workers. I want a tight-assed, number-crunching, high-powered team of attorneys and accountants negotiating that for me and my co-workers. The company has its own team of tight-assed number crunching attorneys and accountants sitting at the table whose #1 goal in life is to collectively bend every one of us over that table, stick it in, and break it off. We need to fight fire with fire.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The labor agreement in its final form is a multibillion dollar, multi-year contract with a multibillion dollar corporation that specifies the wages, benefits and working conditions for over 250,000 employees.

I dont want a truck driver negotiating that for me and my co-workers. I want a tight-assed, number-crunching, high-powered team of attorneys and accountants negotiating that for me and my co-workers. The company has its own team of tight-assed number crunching attorneys and accountants sitting at the table whose #1 goal in life is to collectively bend every one of us over that table, stick it in, and break it off. We need to fight fire with fire.

Not exactly as I would have put it but you are 100% dead on.