How Much Are You Drinking This Peak?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I've got to admit it...this one is bad. I'm usually a wine and beer person most of the time, and hardly ever more than 2-3 times per week. Every night for the past week I've been drinking at least a shot of Fireball or something else "hard" when I get home. Only way I can relax.

StuffItFred

I've got to admit it...this one is bad. I'm usually a wine and beer person most of the time, and hardly ever more than 2-3 times per week. Every night for the past week I've been drinking at least a shot of Fireball or something else "hard" when I get home. Only way I can relax.

LOVE fireball myself! I've found myself drinking more the past 5-8yrs of my 18+yrs of employment.

code 019 at ur moms

I am drinking less than usual because what's the point when you have to go to bed within an hour of getting home from work. but what I really want is to do some shrooms when its all over.

Goldilocks

What is a Fireball? Sounds good....My choice is a Cab but must admit had a few Gin and Tonics this week......

thedownhillEXPRESS

I hit some run and cokes last night.
Usually don't drink the hard stuff but I need to blunt the reality of how hard this company has hit rock bottom...