How much fraud does Amazon get away with against UPS?

Ghost in the Darkness

From duplicate barcodes, poorly packaged shipments, boxes with no crush resistance, damage claims, and deceptive tracking to make it appear it should be delivered sooner than it will. Amazon has done other things to imply UPS has caused service delays over the years or atleast paint our company in a bad light.

I used to get duplicate barcodes over the years from various companies but nowadays its nearly always Amazon and it happens often. Its also not 2 for the price of 1 its sometimes multiple pieces with the same tracking. There also seems to be no standard for shipments. T-shirts shipped in there original clear bag with a label stuck on it, boxes with contents that or way to heavy for the flimsy cardboard they are sent in. This begs the question what keeps Amazon from just shipping damaged products back out to get claims paid out and actually make a profit on items the customer and Amazon claim we damaged when there seems to be no shipment standard.

From duplicate barcodes, poorly packaged shipments, boxes with no crush resistance, damage claims, and deceptive tracking to make it appear it should be delivered sooner than it will. Amazon has done other things to imply UPS has caused service delays over the years or atleast paint our company in a bad light.

I used to get duplicate barcodes over the years from various companies but nowadays its nearly always Amazon and it happens often. Its also not 2 for the price of 1 its sometimes multiple pieces with the same tracking. There also seems to be no standard for shipments. T-shirts shipped in there original clear bag with a label stuck on it, boxes with contents that or way to heavy for the flimsy cardboard they are sent in. This begs the question what keeps Amazon from just shipping damaged products back out to get claims paid out and actually make a profit on items the customer and Amazon claim we damaged when there seems to be no shipment standard.
I'm sure the company does not pay any claims to Amazon and exchange for a very low flat rate they charge them for delivering their crap

Overpaid Union Thug

What you said plus the amount of money people are overpaying for products is why Amazon has become a retail tyrant.

quad decade guy

I'm not sure but LP or corporate would/should be aware of this situation......

Now, what they are doing about it.....

Myt experience is that there are a lot of things that go on at UPS.....but absolutely nothing is done about them. Shrug.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
as much as they can get away
as much as UPS tries to get away with.

these companies are not human
the name of the game is profits at almost any cost

whatever they can get away with.
they both have to answer to shareholders like me.

keep those high divvies rolling in.