How much rep?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Do I have to spread!!!!!!! I've tried to rep 5 people in the last 2 days and keep getting the message that I must spread the rep around. Sorry if I feel the same people's posts deserve rep over and over. I like almost everyone on here and we have many great posters but I keep my rep for deserved posts and I just do t read many I those.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Do I have to spread!!!!!!! I've tried to rep 5 people in the last 2 days and keep getting the message that I must spread the rep around. Sorry if I feel the same people's posts deserve rep over and over. I like almost everyone on here and we have many great posters but I keep my rep for deserved posts and I just do t read many I those.

Me too! Kinda aggravating.

S

serenity now

i just send them a PM and say special delivery rep * don't spend it all in one place

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Too much emphasis is placed on the rep system. Eliminating the "spread rep around" could lead to members banding together to gang up on certain members. You can use the "like/dislike" button or can send the member a PM expressing your opinion of their post(s); however, we have seen where a certain member seemed to "like" every single post.

You can also disable your rep points.

S

serenity now

Too much emphasis is placed on the rep system. Eliminating the "spread rep around" could lead to members banding together to gang up on certain members. You can use the "like/dislike" button or can send the member a PM expressing your opinion of their post(s); however, we have seen where a certain member seemed to "like" every single post.

worried? :wink2:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just in case you guys can't tell I'm bored as hell. My wife is shopping and its pure torture. How can someone spend over an hour in a small department store and buy one dress. Then we had to go look for shoes. God bless her I know he loves shoes and if we had room for any I would let her get some more. There's no where for them to go though. I guess I'll be building a shoe closet in our new house.

S

serenity now

Just in case you guys can't tell I'm bored as hell. My wife is shopping and its pure torture. How can someone spend over an hour in a small department store and buy one dress. Then we had to go look for shoes. God bless her I know he loves shoes and if we had room for any I would let her get some more. There's no where for them to go though. I guess I'll be building a shoe closet in our new house.

yes, she's buying one dress * problem is she has to check all of them first

It seems to me that you used to be all about the rep. What happened??