How much will my first pay check be?

AssistantSanta

Any employee who doesn't work at least 30 days, not calander days, he or she is entitled to a full refund of all dues withheld.
This is part of the IBT bylaws I believe.
The company knows this but purposely omits this

Good, I'll keep this in mind if I don't end up working inside. Who do I write and what "section" do I reference that entitles me to the refund?

Is it the company holding it on its own or is it the Teamsters coercing with indirect or implied threat that union will become disruptive or suggestive about grieving more about helpers? Since the company isn't keeping it, they're not reaping the benefit so there has to be a reason why its setup to screw helpers over.

Big Babooba

$2.61 once the Union takes your dues out.
Don't believe the Hoaxster. He forgot to include the UPS training fee the electricity charges, the rental of the visual aids, form completion fees and the charge for the square footage of the room that you occupied. Your first 3 checks will cover these costs. Your 4th check will be $2.61 after dues are taken out. Did I leave anything out Hoax?

AssistantSanta

Paid orientation with union dues played out worse than orientation simply being unpaid. The paid orientation was cancelled out by union dues, yet the net outcome isn't zero. The amount still gets added to my REPORTABLE income.