How often do incumbents begin campaigning before local nominations?

Evil

I find it interesting that Ron H at Local 396 has been campaigning for over a month and the Local 396 nominations aren't till October 1st.

He's going around to sanitation yards and lying to UPS part-timers saying he's working on lifting the starting pay to $15 and lying to sanitation by telling them he will get them the UPS wages and pension.

Why is Mr. 10 Cent lying to the members? He should have nothing to worry about when the opposition vote will split two ways to his advantage do to two guys with egos similar to his.

BigDaddyO8a

I find it interesting that Ron H at Local 396 has been campaigning for over a month and the Local 396 nominations aren't till October 1st.

He's going around to sanitation yards and lying to UPS part-timers saying he's working on lifting the starting pay to $15 and lying to sanitation by telling them he will get them the UPS wages and pension.

Why is Mr. 10 Cent lying to the members? He should have nothing to worry about when the opposition vote will split two ways to his advantage do to two guys with egos similar to his.
Stop your lies

Tom Brown

And Local 396 members find it interesting that you are from Local 952, yet continue to meddle in Local 396 elections. Hey Edgar E, why don't you devote your energy to learning why you have lost every Local 952 election you have entered, instead of worrying about when RH campaigns.

The two slates that are running against Ron H are a mess. They are sloppy, disorganized and lack support.

Ron H and the members of Local 396 are out campaigning every day while the opposition has poorly attended back yard parties.

Get ready for your own Local 952 election Edgar E, the members of Local 396 could care less about you!