How should overtime be paid?

Concretion

I'm a full time employee at a very large hub. I work inside the building and have been getting shorted on my paycheck. Hours paid to me have screwed up on last two paychecks. How should overtime be paid? Hours over forty or hours after eight per day?
I wonder why UPS doesn't want be fair to their employees. I guess the don't want good workers. I filled a grievance for my last short pay. Maybe my union is weak?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Grievances are not instant. Keep filling as needed and track your hours.

Here, we get OT after eight hours.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm a full time employee at a very large hub. I work inside the building and have been getting shorted on my paycheck. Hours paid to me have screwed up on last two paychecks. How should overtime be paid? Hours over forty or hours after eight per day?
I wonder why UPS doesn't want be fair to their employees. I guess the don't want good workers. I filled a grievance for my last short pay. Maybe my union is weak?
OT is only a
Daily basis at up do anything over 8.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Every employee here should be on UPSERS.com, and reviewing their time card under the Job Tools Tab.
That is all the same information that is going to show up in the building.
You can review it daily or weekly. Catching errors before they cut the check will save you the hassle.
The information is only there for a week and then gets dumped.
Print it or take a pic, you earned the money !!!!

What'dyabringmetoday???

Overtime should be paid in your check like the other time.

Concretion

If you work in the building, aren't you P/T?? you should be getting O/T after 5 hours
I'm no longer part-time due to recent job openings in our hub. They posted 30 job openings last year and continuous job openings have been posted since 2016. Part-timers haven't been staying and the doors keep revolving. So I think pay issues are part of the reason. Short pay the employee must be a way to rid of the employees.