how to check your timecard on this site?

jimmyh120

i search this site to see if im able to check out my timecard. but i don't see the link anywhere for it.

the last 2 weeks i worked in the building, my hours were consistent. but the paycheck that came out just last week seemed to be short quite a few. almost like a days worth of pay.

i want to check out my timecard to see.

can anyone help me?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Won't find it here, Join UPSERS.com you can check paystubs there. It is the Official UPS employee web site.. And a Fine Plug for them !! RIGHT CHERLY!!

Trawr

Go to " My Life and Career" Then on the left side of the screen it will say "direct pay" under that is have " paycheck, direct deposit account, and w-4 information" Click on paycheck and then select the paycheck you want to see. hope that helps -----Lex Hub

Trawr

Yeah can't check your time card, but if all your wanting to know is how many hours you had for a certain week then you can check it on your paycheck stub. Thats only if you keep track of your hours.

UPSGUY72

IF you want make sure you are getting paid for the hours your work get a pocket calendar. Then write down the time you punch in and out each day. Then when you get paid the following week you can check the hours you got paid against the hours you actually worked.

Remember your pay check use decimals not minutes. You can download a chart on line that will show u the conversion.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Whoa.... You made a wrong turn buddy. We will get you back on track and give you some grievance forms to take with ya.

Why do you go right to the grievance forms on nearly every subject? A simple solution would be for the OP to bring his paystub to work with him and ask his sup to print out that week's OR so that he can compare the two. If there is a discrepancy the sup will submit a payroll correction.

satellitedriver

i search this site to see if im able to check out my timecard. but i don't see the link anywhere for it.

the last 2 weeks i worked in the building, my hours were consistent. but the paycheck that came out just last week seemed to be short quite a few. almost like a days worth of pay.

i want to check out my timecard to see.

can anyone help me?

Is it just me?
If this is what the future holds,
maybe I should start prepping.

LagunaBrown

Why do you go right to the grievance forms on nearly every subject? A simple solution would be for the OP to bring his paystub to work with him and ask his sup to print out that week's OR so that he can compare the two. If there is a discrepancy the sup will submit a payroll correction.

I was kidding.... It would have been way more informative if I was serious.

satellitedriver

Building a wall around the compound and stockpile food and guns?
:funny:
Hell no.
I have over a mile of fence line and the cost of the wall would be prohibitive.
I have no desire to live in an Apocalyptic world.

Living in the country, we only keep the standard stock of food to last through long term power outages.
I am considering installing an on demand whole house generator.
Due to the on going drought and heat wave, our local power company may start implementing rolling "brown outs" of power very soon.
If we do not get substantial rain before November, the local power plant may have to shut down.
Serious stuff.

As far as "guns", I have two long guns, two shot guns, several pistols and ammo for all of them.
We only take the common sense approach to living in the country.
Shelter, water and food to get us through the short time "crisis".

On a side note:
Folks/ survivalists/preppers are buying inflated prices for gold and silver to hedge against the decline of the US dollar from company's that sell the gold/ precious metals and the companies will only take US dollars.
HUH?
If the commodity was going to be more valuable in the future, why would the companies trade it for useless paper?