How to enter pick ups into DIAD

Black Friday was my first day driving for UPS. Thrown to the wolves! The DIAD was my nemesis. Can someone tell me how to enter a pick up? How about leaving a note for a closed business. I think I properly entered that info into the DIAD, but I’m not sure. Thanks for the help.

deeztier

assuming you're a uniformed driver,

unless dispatch sends the pickups to your diad, you can special counts any package picked up on route.

only note you leave is a properly filled infonotice provided by UPS.

I am a uniform driver. I had three 5 hour trainIng days this past week. I was given return labels for the pick ups. But never told how to enter them into the DIAD.

Yes. But the supervisor said on my first training day that the odds are slim to none.
I would hope by asking these questions, that I’m going to find out how to do the things I don’t know how to do, so maybe I’ll increase my chances of getting hired.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Black Friday was my first day driving for UPS. Thrown to the wolves! The DIAD was my nemesis. Can someone tell me how to enter a pick up? How about leaving a note for a closed business. I think I properly entered that info into the DIAD, but I’m not sure. Thanks for the help.
Go to “unscheduled pick ups” in diad from main screen . Just have to manually type in the info.. can’t believe they’d send u out first day on Black Friday without a sup ride along 😂.. typical ups

Go to “unscheduled pick ups” in diad from main screen . Just have to manually type in the info.. can’t believe they’d send u out first day on Black Friday without a sup ride along 😂.. typical ups
I left the building knowing I wasn’t going to finish, but I definitely thought I’d do better. I actually like the job. I just need more practice on that DIAD!