How to get fired

I GOT ONE MORE

SAN DIEGO — A UPS delivery driver was arrested Wednesday after a woman found him in her hallway watching her bathe, San Diego police said.
Walter Flowers, 43, was on his regular route when he dropped off a package at the woman’s house on Tuxedo Road in San Carlos shortly before 1 p.m., police said.
The woman accepted the delivery from him.
She was in the bathtub about 30 minutes later when her dog, which had been outside, came into the bathroom. Confused, she peered around the corner and saw Flowers watching her from the hallway, said police Lt. Andra Brown.
The woman, who is in her 20s, chased him from the house, and he sped away in his delivery truck. He had reportedly entered the home through an unlocked back door, police said.
He was contacted by his employer and returned to the home about an hour later, surrendering to police who were taking the report, Brown said.
He was arrested on suspicion of peeping, prowling and trespassing — all misdemeanors.

Police: UPS driver spies on bathing woman | UTSanDiego.com

jaker

trolling
What the heck was this guy thinking now we are going to have a PCM about this and who knows what else

Next diad safety message of the day
Dont go into people house to watch them bathe

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
The guy will be posting a thread on the BC about why he is filing a grievance for being fired without cause, leaving out most of the details of course.

rod

Retired 22 years
Maybe upstate is right-it is a different company than the one I worked for. I mean- come on- you can't even watch a woman take a bath anymore?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Was most likely this service providers first MX (merchandise exchange) package. He delivered some thong undies to the young woman and was just waiting for the old ones to return.

A

anonymous6

" now he has upper management written all over him" ( from office space movie )