How to make some extra $$

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
when I take my dogs for a walk I pic up all the cans along the road. at $1.57 a pound I get some exercise and get paid too.

I don't know what it works out to. maybe 5 bucks an hour. but that's ok. I average between 200-300 bucks dancing for 3 hours on a sunday night.

that reminds me. its sunday night and I gotta go.

Junkguy

So, yeah I know our hourly rate is pretty good, but somehow it gets spent. And sometimes I see a toy I want to buy... How do yall make boot money? Another driver in our center sells Avon but that's not my scene :)

Just lookin for ideas...
You already have one job that for the most part sucks. I would start figuring out who you are and what gives you enjoyment besides buying "toys". You should start working on what you will do after you retire and by then you should have a nice small business ready to go. Meanwhile if you need more money I would start by taking all my breaks and lunches and working a few more hours. You will be hard pressed to find something part-time equal to the $45 per hour or whatever it is now. Good luck. Me, I picked up furniture and such sitting by the road on my route. Hence the name Junkguy. Some repair and finishing when I had time and there was my extra money. For the love of God don't take another job that sucks just so you can buy video games or something stupid. Just look what happened in B'ham. Find some peace and enjoyment.