How to piss off a Driver?

Loyal Teamster

He's always complaining about having too much work, he believes not having a clear walkway is too much work.
How can I piss off my driver without getting in trouble? What are some little things that really piss off a driver?
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

sigreq

You really sound like a loyal teamster. You need to spend more time doing your job correctly then worrying about how to piss your co worker.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You've work there five min, STFU. I can only imagine how bad your cars must look. Drivers work their balls off everyday...instead of spending time doing something to further piss him off, why not improve your load quality and do a better job? That's what they pay us for, we're supposed to make the driver's day easier.

Loyal Teamster

You've work there five min, STFU. I can only imagine how bad your cars must look. Drivers work their balls off everyday...instead of spending time doing something to further piss him off, why not improve your load quality and do a better job? That's what they pay us for, we're supposed to make the driver's day easier.

Bad Enough

quamba 638

If its unnoticed then what's he point?
If you want to get under a drivers skin, your best bet would be quitting your job. That would show him.

oldngray

nowhere special
Bad Enough

I would get excited if I had a load that good with packages lipped om shelves and neatly stacked. Much better than what most loads are like. I asked a loader why he wasn't lipping packages and he had no idea what I was talking about. Loaders are not trained to properly load now.

blkmamba

The driver is the last person you want to piss off. When I was preload I had drivers who helped me improve load quality so they got exactly what they wanted. Yea some days the would complain but it was about the amount of volume, and you can't tell me that when you walk in and look at a package car fully blown out your going to think "Im about to have an awesome day". Try asking if there is anyway you can customize his load to make it better. I customized loads and made an extra five hundred around peak season as thanks from my drivers. A little professional courtesy goes a long way.