How to print a map from the Internet.

onehandsolo

It's hard to find road maps these days.
To you guys and girls have any tips on printing maps from the Internet or software map programs

L

Littlearrowdown

If you can't figure out how to get a map, or don't have a phone with gps, have a nice SHORT career with this company

AllOnTheHorses

Don't know if this applies to your situation, but you can print the Orion route from the computers at UPS. You can print the route as a whole overview or as zoomed in detail of tight neighborhoods. It does help when running unfamiliar territory!

onehandsolo

Don't know if this applies to your situation, but you can print the Orion route from the computers at UPS. You can print the route as a whole overview or as zoomed in detail of tight neighborhoods. It does help when running unfamiliar territory!

Thank you. I am changing routes. My new route is spread out which makes it difficult to print a map from the Internet that will show every road.

AllOnTheHorses

I ran a route today that I have never had before.. ran it cold after printing maps.. fairly easy day. You can also hit the airplane button and see your air route and print that. There really is no need for checking a phone etc.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Thank you. I am changing routes. My new route is spread out which makes it difficult to print a map from the Internet that will show every road.

Zoom into sections in Google maps, and print.

You're going to have to print a lot of pages.

Or, go to your local courthouse and see what they have available.

AllOnTheHorses

Talk to your OMS and or maybe a good Sup and use the computers at UPS.. prints out Orion with numbered stops. X them off as you deliver them, makes for easy day.