How to qualify with time!

COOP1X

I don’t know if I’m wording this right but I’m moving fast as a cover driver! But they told me yesterday I was over hrs on 2 week ago. They only have me driving on Saturdays (lame af) and extended routes on Tht day. What time do I have to finish if I’m starting at 9:45 am? Last Saturday I finished at 5:00. When do I be over my time? I’m moving fast af! I’m not flash my truck only go so fast lol

542thruNthru

I don’t know if I’m wording this right but I’m moving fast as a cover driver! But they told me yesterday I was over hrs on 2 week ago. They only have me driving on Saturdays (lame af) and extended routes on Tht day. What time do I have to finish if I’m starting at 9:45 am? Last Saturday I finished at 5:00. When do I be over my time? I’m moving fast af! I’m not flash my truck only go so fast lol
You're getting screwed if you're only driving 2 days a week.

Poop Head

Judge me.
They hired you to drive around and carry boxes. Dont worry about the math

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member

are you still stopping at stop signs? if yes, you can forget about qualifying. and remember, red lights are just a color in a spectrum and can be interpreted many different ways. if you are in doubt, just honk and accelerate.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
are you still stopping at stop signs? if yes, you can forget about qualifying. and remember, red lights are just a color in a spectrum and can be interpreted many different ways. if you are in doubt, just honk and accelerate.
Sad thing is, this is true. You will not qualify following ups methods. Our worthless IE dept has shaved so much time off that it's impossible. I'm just glad we are in the business of selling stock now instead of delivering packages. Life is easier now.

Steamer

They aren't working you enough to really qualify anyhow. You're just a temporary grunt. Just being honest. Just keep trying and see how it goes. Kiss ass a little. But don't be nervous and show it.

Be safe. And yes you can kind of cheat the system to qualify all while following proper methods. You just have to figure out how to squeeze the time out of it. Sort the car while on break. Lay 5-10 stops down clocked out. Grab and go. Sort again. And do it again. Hussle. But don't get hurt or in an accident. Both will disqualify you.

Wait for the next minute to tick over to clock back in. That gives you 60 seconds to get to the next stop extra. But make sure you never scan a package while clocked out or in that same minute. Wait for it to tick to the new minute to scan. They know when you're scanning clocked out.

Last edited:

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
• REDBULL (any flavor)
• RUNNING SHOES ( adidas,nike,Reebok)
• PAIN RELIEVERS ( oxycodone , Vicodin , Percocet)
•NO FOOD (food slows you down)

These will help you succeed in qualifying , once you do ...stop all these steps.....

✊🧔

quad decade guy

They aren't working you enough to really qualify anyhow. You're just a temporary grunt. Just being honest. Just keep trying and see how it goes. Kiss ass a little. But don't be nervous and show it.

Be safe. And yes you can kind of cheat the system to qualify all while following proper methods. You just have to figure out how to squeeze the time out of it. Sort the car while on break. Lay 5-10 stops down clocked out. Grab and go. Sort again. And do it again. Hussle. But don't get hurt or in an accident. Both will disqualify you.

Wait for the next minute to tick over to clock back in. That gives you 60 seconds to get to the next stop extra. But make sure you never scan a package while clocked out or in that same minute. Wait for it to tick to the new minute to scan. They know when you're scanning clocked out.
But that's cheating. The methods don't allow cheating. I've never seen this in writing.

Sorting off the clock and such is not "proper methods".

Matter of fact, lot's of folks have been accused of bootlicking and all the rest....here on BC. They'll call you suzy or some such....

Interesting. Usually the advice is to lay down and complain about the pay....

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
But that's cheating. The methods don't allow cheating. I've never seen this in writing.

Matter of fact, lot's of folks have been accused of bootlicking and all the rest....here on BC. They'll call you suzy or some such....

The advice from the vast majority of posters here is to do whatever you can in order to qualify. Never seen anyone suggest laying down.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Yo dawg dis sound kinda fishy
You should talk to that steward you seent walking round that motha :censored2:a heard word up homie

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
• REDBULL (any flavor)
• RUNNING SHOES ( adidas,nike,Reebok)
• PAIN RELIEVERS ( oxycodone , Vicodin , Percocet)
•NO FOOD (food slows you down)

These will help you succeed in qualifying , once you do ...stop all these steps.....

✊🧔
Yo dawg dem goodies packets be like crack

77F9FE8C-BFE6-4B21-85CD-F1EB423FB9C8.jpeg

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.

BSBSBSBSBSBSBSBS

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
either you just can't hack it or they're sandbagging you deliberately or not or all of it at once. in any case keep a log of your days. just notes on your phone's calendar is fine. just put it what they had you do, any relevant issues like it rained or the air trailer was late or they had you go help someone. that way when they call you in the office to tell you that you're a slowpoke you can tell them exactly which days they sandbagged you and how, and that they're a bunch of lying jerks for blaming it on you.