How to stop Drive donations?

Are you tryna get your hand smacked?!
The fella got his job back. I asked em how. They told me "he barely touch ya, didn't do anything to ya, you were throwin' packages, if that happened to me i woulda saw him outside not spoke to management, he served a 1 day suspension for barely doin anything to ya, were supposed to be brothers here".

542thruNthru

The fella got his job back. I asked em how. They told me "he barely touch ya, didn't do anything to ya, you were throwin' packages, if that happened to me i woulda saw him outside not spoke to management, he served a 1 day suspension for barely doin anything to ya, were supposed to be brothers here".
Something you may not understand... The union has a duty to represent all members equally. Stopping your drive donation will not hurt your local, just you.

ManInBrown

Yeah you have to call your local. They send you a form. You have to fill out and mail back. its seamless. Just call up and tell them you don’t want to donate anymore.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Why did you put 5 bucks? I only do a dollar a week. That way I don't have to worry about running down the BA for a buck and doesn't put me into a situation where I have to look like a jackass for a donation. Maybe try wording that you a struggling to make ends meet! If its that important to take it off just man up and tell him the truth.