How to take a full lunch

ManInBrown

I used to almost never take lunch until now, not easy with so many businesses, dot rules so taking lunch now and trying to get thru the day
Not your problem. Here we are forced to take an hour between 12-2. Give em missed business stops if that's what it comes to. If you're forced to take a meal where you are, take it. Don't touch a single package. Don't sort.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How do you take your lunch ? Are we supposed to keep the car off for 45 minutes and don't scan? Or can we drive to our next stop and wait?
You could pack a lunch from home, or go the pizza parlor and have a few slices. Then go to the barbershop and get the hair spiffy. Maybe smoke a cigar, drink a coffee, read a comic book. I have a driving range on my route, go hit some golf balls? Plenty of stuff to do for an hour, find a lonely lady in need of some attention.....Jesus!!!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You could pack a lunch from home, or go the pizza parlor and have a few slices. Then go to the barbershop and get the hair spiffy. Maybe smoke a cigar, drink a coffee, read a comic book. I have a driving range on my route, go hit some golf balls? Plenty of stuff to do for an hour, find a lonely lady in need of some attention.....Jesus!!!

"Spiffy"
Ok pops

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
How do you take your lunch ? Are we supposed to keep the car off for 45 minutes and don't scan? Or can we drive to our next stop and wait?

Usually, I stop somewhere, order some food and eat. Then, I poke around on Safari for a bit, and then go out and vape for a bit.

Takes me about 15-20 minutes. Of course, I don't work for Parcel any more, and I don't punch out for lunch (I get paid for that time).

I also add about 15 minutes to my day when I turn in my time every evening.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think you hit escape, 5 for time, 1 for break lunch and then the "time" soft key. I usually do this when I take that first step out of the package car walking towards where I'm going to eat. Then you sit on your phone for 30-60 minutes and ignore the diad, or any phone calls you get from them.

WorknLateHuh

How do I take a lunch, I don't get it. lol

But seriously...

Don't make me say it.jpg

KOG72

I’m full of it
@Indecisi0n is lonely

KOG72

I’m full of it
I always take my lunch an hour before my pick ups start.If I have business stops in there I break off to get them,run the rest after 5 not a problem I do it everyday.

ManInBrown

I used to cover a very heavy commercial route before I got my bid. 90-110 stops. 35-40 pickups. On a normal day out of the 90-110, 35-40 were house stops. Pickups started at 3. I ran straight commercial till 14:00. Took lunch. Pickups started right after lunch. If for any reason I had commercial work left after lunch and I couldn't hit them while doing pickups they were missed. I would message the center and let them know. I'm not a miracle worker. If you blow me out with commercial work and I can't get it all off before lunch it's not my problem. Most of the time I could get the rest off during pickups, but there was days I couldn't. Oh well.

barnyard

KTM rider
Use your lunch as a dispatch tool.

Take your lunch at close to the same time every day. Message in if you are going to have misses or late or any of that. Eventually, the message will get to dispatch.