How's Cheryl's firebox looking Tony

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by Hoaxster, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt I've got a rainbow butt! Staff Member

Have not heard any updates on the status of the fireplace and the new homestead.

2. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

Hoax, are you trying to instigate something? Tony was a champion brick tosser in his youth. I wouldn't turn my back on him if I were you![video=youtube;wmAVl0Line8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmAVl0Line8&feature=related[/video]

3. tonyexpress

tonyexpress Whac-A-Troll Patrol Staff Member

Fireplace is done and the home is almost done!

Thanks for asking we'll post you a finished picture.

Hey big you oughta keep those home videos of you and your little brother to yourself...I wouldn't make that kind of thing public..:happy-very:

4. Big Babooba

I threw a lot of things at my little brother, but never a brick. I once threw a vacuum cleaner attachment at him and knocked him off his bicycle. Boy, did I pay for that one!:knockedout:

5. rod

rod retired and happy

my older brother and I once got into a knife throwing match. (at each other) --------------------------------I still have the scar on my left wrist to remind me of those "innocent" times:wink2:

6. Big Babooba

I once "played" darts with a buddy of mine. A moving target was more challenging than a dart board. It was lots of fun and it didn't hurt too bad. If my mother ever found out.......:happy2:

7. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I think this may be why you can't buy lawn darts anymore.