How's North Carolina TEST STATION doing??

fatboy33

Has anyone heard how well the "test station" is coming along with the change over? Is it working? Are the full time Express drivers taking longer than 3 hour lunches? How many hours are the part timers receiving?

Serf

We will all be watching this thread closely come 2 March. I heard the secondary test market after Greensboro was Pittsburg. Any truth to that?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
What are we going to do when this isn't as drastic as the rabble rousers need it to be so that they can crank up the theatrics? MF has already spiked the football and everything!

Mr.Speed

Has anyone heard how well the "test station" is coming along with the change over? Is it working? Are the full time Express drivers taking longer than 3 hour lunches? How many hours are the part timers receiving?
I do over 100 stops a day plus picks up till 1600..This is in New York where people are wealthy and never stop ordering crap.No shortage of hours here

Maui

What are we going to do when this isn't as drastic as the rabble rousers need it to be so that they can crank up the theatrics? MF has already spiked the football and everything!

Nothing. This is overall good news for everyone. This will happen in phases and the first phase will be about the same total daily packages as Amazon. Most people will barely notice.

Maui

It's not an over dramatization when you think about it probably the biggest change to express that anybody has experience so far.
There are people saying it's the end of Express. That it'll be all PT. And some are saying no more COE and there is no future.

That's what I'm talking about. It's wild because there's no evidence of that.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
There are people saying it's the end of Express. That it'll be all PT. And some are saying no more COE and there is no future.

The less evidence of it there is, the more some people here will believe it.

MAKAVELI

Well when Fred is on record stating FedEx will be lapping Amazon this year and bigger than UPS in 2-3, what do you expect?