Hows the "teamsters for obama thing looking now?"

article22

Banned
Not long ago, teamsters officials nationwide were begging us to vote for obama!!! Why????hows that looking now?? Obama care ??

As the great morman andy reid would say.... The time is yours!!!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
2891002-triple_facepalm_by_spottedheart98464-d3kuyp3.jpg
2891002-triple_facepalm_by_spottedheart98464-d3kuyp3.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hows the "teamsters for obama thing looking now?:censored2:

As I said before I love my union. Rarely agree with them politically.

rudy5150

UPS would have offered the teamsters the same ridiculous proposal even if Romney was president. Stop blaming obama! Its all about corp greed, not obamacare!

thedownhillEXPRESS

Not long ago, teamsters officials nationwide were begging us to vote for obama!!! Why????hows that looking now?? Obama care ??

As the great morman andy reid would say.... The time is yours!!!

And nothing has changed nor has anything been said to be proven otherwise.

Lots of trolls getting on here trying to muddle the waters..........

Still waiting to hear one valid official reason for the hate.

Still waiting for any teamster leader to blame Obama for anything....

Right wing echo chamber holla back!!!!

Atomic_Smurf

UPS would have offered the teamsters the same ridiculous proposal even if Romney was president. Stop blaming obama! Its all about corp greed, not obamacare!

Yeah, I'm sure this has nothing to do with the 21 new taxes, 2,300+ pages of legislation & mandates that Nancy Pelosi said we had to pass to find out what is in it. Romney ran on repealing O-care.

Atomic_Smurf

And nothing has changed nor has anything been said to be proven otherwise.

Lots of trolls getting on here trying to muddle the waters..........

Still waiting to hear one valid official reason for the hate.

Still waiting for any teamster leader to blame Obama for anything....

Right wing echo chamber holla back!!!!

When it's raining out, do you sit in your house & tell yourself its warm & sunny? I guess as long as you keep the curtains pulled you can believe whatever you want. You've yet to address any of the links I've posted as proof of the consequences of our historical presidents signature legislation. Instead you just accuse others of hate. How about seeing Obama's lips say he wants to "end employer coverage over time"? How about halls words conceding rising costs due to the ACA? How about the SEIU's admission to the nagative affect "Cadillac" tax will have on it's employees, complete with detailed information on specific plans? You would evidently rather just look the other way when challenged with facts. Typical of most low-information Obama voters.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I guess we should blame ObamaCare for UPS keeping the starting wages for PT employment the same for the last 30 years also.

Atomic_Smurf

I guess we should blame ObamaCare for UPS keeping the starting wages for PT employment the same for the last 30 years also.

No, but you can thank the expansion of Right To Work legislation for increasing that starting wage. Unions are admittedly negotiating a better contract for new hires now that more people can choose whether or not to join the union. How's that taste?

rudy5150

Its 4 months away....if we dont like contract all we do is vote no and make the white collar criminals pay up. easy as that!