Hows the view II

HULKAMANIA

My kind of scenery is a good lookin woman--Just sayin Lol
this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amazon.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I doubt you are an idiot with anything. Can you do it on your iPhone??

Probably, but I dont know how. I take the pics with my iphone and then email them to myself. I then open the email on my laptop and upload the photos to Photobucket, and then use Photobucket to post them on Brown Cafe. And yes, I really am an idiot when it comes to computers.

over9five

Staff member
Probably, but I dont know how. I take the pics with my iphone and then email them to myself. I then open the email on my laptop and upload the photos to Photobucket, and then use Photobucket to post them on Brown Cafe.
Save a couple steps. Get the Photobucket app!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Probably, but I dont know how. I take the pics with my iphone and then email them to myself. I then open the email on my laptop and upload the photos to Photobucket, and then use Photobucket to post them on Brown Cafe.

The only change I would recommend is when you open the email, right click on the picture, scroll down to Save picture as..., name the picture, select Pictures and save it. When you are on BC and want to attach a picture you would click on Go Advanced, scroll down to Manage Attachments, hit Browse, find the picture on your laptop, open it and then hit Preview Post. If you like what you see hit Submit Reply.

Probably, but I dont know how. I take the pics with my iphone and then email them to myself. I then open the email on my laptop and upload the photos to Photobucket, and then use Photobucket to post them on Brown Cafe. And yes, I really am an idiot when it comes to computers.

Save a couple steps. Get the Photobucket app!

The only change I would recommend is when you open the email, right click on the picture, scroll down to Save picture as..., name the picture, select Pictures and save it. When you are on BC and want to attach a picture you would click on Go Advanced, scroll down to Manage Attachments, hit Browse, find the picture on your laptop, open it and then hit Preview Post. If you like what you see hit Submit Reply.
You guys are genious

Buck Fifty

Damn, that's a lot of work. You ever thought about just dragging over.

HULKAMANIA

Kind of funny----while looking at her I noticed she has an old style UPS logo on her shirt. If it would have been on her cap I never would have noticed.

Yeah I had that problem to, I think my eyes made it to her face and head last,,,,,no idea why though:happy-very:

OK OK I just cant get past the boy shorts and the legs on that gal.

DS

Fenderbender

I'm the same way sober,except for the iphone part. I open 2 windows and copy and paste on my desktop from photobucket to the bc.I do have it on my android phone...ok ovah I'll try what you said.

HULKAMANIA

She's standing behind you, isn't she?

Shoot man I wish I had that problem,,,I dont have no ball and chain,,,not even a gf at the moment. See UPS seems to think we should eat, breath, drink, sleep, and everything inbetween brown....Sound like a good excuse?

There are so many gals out on route that I just think to myself MMM but Im to freakin scared to do anything about it...Yeah rejection is an ugly thing especially when you are infront of people, when you do our line of work cause you know you are gonna keep seeing that person over and over and over,,,thats not even factoring in the whole stupid pride thing....