HR/BDO question

I've been working at UPS for some time now, over four years (not alot compared to some, a long way off for others). I'm a part time loader at the hub and I review the job postings on the website and at the hub with regularity. I recently saw a posting for which I wanted to apply in business development and when I applied online it referred me to my HR rep, which makes sense. After numerous requests for an application or at least to be pointed in the right direction regarding who to talk to I have received no responses aside from the inital "I'll look into this for you". My full time supervisor has no idea who to talk to either. I get the sense that they are beating around the bush about something but I really don't care, I just want the opportunity to hand in an application. Is there a directory for everybody in my hub or some other way I can find out where to go and who to give my application to? It's clear that I'll need to handle this myself which is fine, just point me in the right direction.

UPSGUY72

I've been working at UPS for some time now, over four years (not alot compared to some, a long way off for others). I'm a part time loader at the hub and I review the job postings on the website and at the hub with regularity. I recently saw a posting for which I wanted to apply in business development and when I applied online it referred me to my HR rep, which makes sense. After numerous requests for an application or at least to be pointed in the right direction regarding who to talk to I have received no responses aside from the inital "I'll look into this for you". My full time supervisor has no idea who to talk to either. I get the sense that they are beating around the bush about something but I really don't care, I just want the opportunity to hand in an application. Is there a directory for everybody in my hub or some other way I can find out where to go and who to give my application to? It's clear that I'll need to handle this myself which is fine, just point me in the right direction.

Did you get the annual January letter from UPS in the mail that explains the process?

If you go to Upsers.com they have a HR section that has all the information you need.

Believe it or not I'm one of the few on here who posted a question AFTER they had done their homework and exhausted all other avenues. I looked on UPSers.com (I did this on my own initiative, he never told me to fill out or hand in the form), filled out the interest form, sent it (along with my resume and cover letter) to my HR rep AND full time supervisor and got no response. I have a full time day job aside from the twilight shift at brown so it's very difficult for me to go meet this HR rep in person to figure out what is going on as he has left by the time I arrive. None of my other sups know where supply chain solutions is, or where the BDO guy's office is or even who he is. I mean, someone HAS to know something, the posting says the job location is at the hub where we all work.