HR phone number near San Francisco?

demetriddp

abomination of nature
I'm trying to get hired at the Napa center in CA. So I was wondering if anyone has the phone number to the HR there?

I'm already working at a center in Virginia so that's why I want to speak with them and ask if I will get hired once I move.

Thanks. :happy2:

barnyard

KTM rider
On the one hand, turnover is pretty high for PT. On the other, we have not had PT turnover since last fall at my center.

Good luck.

TB

squirlygirly

I could help you, but it would have to be off the forum. E-mail me privately and I'll see if I can help you out. ~:->>>

Just giving you a heads-up, though. I work a hop, skip & a jump from Napa, our building, a center, not a hub, has been hit pretty hard with lay-offs right now, P-Timers & Drivers. Drivers 2nite were told not to expect to be hitting the road til Christmas, even with vacations coming up, people out on disability cause they've decided to burn out the only drivers we have left, and whatever other reasons.

Like I said, email me privately and I'll see what I can do. ~:->>>

demetriddp

abomination of nature
I could help you, but it would have to be off the forum. E-mail me privately and I'll see if I can help you out. ~:->>>

Just giving you a heads-up, though. I work a hop, skip & a jump from Napa, our building, a center, not a hub, has been hit pretty hard with lay-offs right now, P-Timers & Drivers. Drivers 2nite were told not to expect to be hitting the road til Christmas, even with vacations coming up, people out on disability cause they've decided to burn out the only drivers we have left, and whatever other reasons.

Like I said, email me privately and I'll see what I can do. ~:->>>

well what's your E-mail? I'll send you a PM on here

P

pickup

it might not be a good idea then mr Bundy:devil3:

I think after carefully considering the pitfalls of shipping drugs via ups, mr. bundy has decided to eliminate the middle man and move to an area where he can get his drugs on the street.