Hub sort

Bo Bo

I work at hub sort, and there is one issue that bothers me a lot. We all know that in one shipment, every pieces in this shipment must be arrived to declare at customs. But sometimes centre send in those goods in separate trucks, and when we sort into the warehouse, no one knows exactly where are all of the goods. How can we address this issue?

Thebrownblob

I work at hub sort, and there is one issue that bothers me a lot. We all know that in one shipment, every pieces in this shipment must be arrived to declare at customs. But sometimes centre send in those goods in separate trucks, and when we sort into the warehouse, no one knows exactly where are all of the goods. How can we address this issue?
Probably nothing ,it’s just a flaw in the small package operation.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Use FedEx?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I always thought it was a non issue. items get held until package 1 with the correct paperwork comes in. But then again the whole UPS system is horrible at doing anything with extra handling involved.

Box Ox

Isn't that more of a management issue? You get paid by the hour to sort whatever they send wherever.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Are you @Future cat reincarnated?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Does this affect your pay or hours? If not myob

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

how can you address it?
by getting back in the trailer and loading it.
You work in the hub your opinion means nothing to anyone.
You don’t even have enough seniority to use the bathroom.

YOULL NEVER BE A RPCD!!!
🧔‍♂️✊
🧔‍♂️✊