huge account

Big Babooba

I have a feeling a "Strippers from Somerset" calendar would be a big hit in Mass. prisons.
I just finished thumbing through my latest edition of "Prison Matrons Monthly" magazine. This month's centerfold looks mighty fine. So what if she's got sideburns - at least she keeps them neatly trimmed.

AKCoverMan

Speaking of huge accounts, is it just me or are you seeing days were every other resi stop is either for Victoria Secret or Nordstrom's? I know Nordys was a recent take from FexEx and they are shipping tonns.. if a customer goes into a store in one city and can't find exactly what they want and Nordys has it in another store somewhere they have the other store ship it out that day blue label.

jennie

Here in Jersey I scan tons of the store "Love Culture" haha, its of course clothes, but just always laugh when i see the boxes.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I just finished thumbing through my latest edition of "Prison Matrons Monthly" magazine. This month's centerfold looks mighty fine. So what if she's got sideburns - at least she keeps them neatly trimmed.

I like that bovine perspiration dripping from her upper lip area!

P

pickup

Actually 12 months of Valerie Bertinelli, with June and July being her bikini photo, would be just fine, thank you.

Unfortunately, she hung out with Eddie Van Halen too long, and through the process of osmosis, her face looks too much like his.:wink2: