Huge MIP changes announced soon

YourBoss

Being announced this month, possibly this week or next. This is a fact and I'm surprised no one has said anything on here yet, even though this board is almost dead.

The rumors that I'm hearing is that at the very least, metrics that determine the "factor" will now be job based. An on road supervisor's MIP for instance will be based on MOR, DART/crash frequency and SPORH.

I have also heard some segments will not be eligible for MIP. The worst rumor I've heard is supes no longer get it and managers drop to 2x. Obviously hopefully that is not true, or at the very least some of compensation would be given.

Once again, the details are rumors. MIP is confirmed for changing announced this month

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
9633.GIF

FEEL FREE TO USE MY SIGNATURE TO MOVE ON LOSERS

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Carol’s way of thinning the leadership herd.
She actually believes everyone will “ do the right thing” without management oversight.
LOL
Home Depot employees are not Teamsters or IPA.

UPSBD

Supa Star
Being announced this month, possibly this week or next. This is a fact and I'm surprised no one has said anything on here yet, even though this board is almost dead.

The rumors that I'm hearing is that at the very least, metrics that determine the "factor" will now be job based. An on road supervisor's MIP for instance will be based on MOR, DART/crash frequency and SPORH.

I have also heard some segments will not be eligible for MIP. The worst rumor I've heard is supes no longer get it and managers drop to 2x. Obviously hopefully that is not true, or at the very least some of compensation would be given.

Once again, the details are rumors. MIP is confirmed for changing announced this month

This is incorrect.

MIP is being changed. Moving forward, for most functions the MIP factor will be largely driven by the results of your business unit. The design plan is out now. No changes to who is eligible.

Last edited:

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
This is incorrect.

MIP is being changed. Moving forward, for most functions the MIP factor will be largely driven by the results of your business unit. The design plan is out now. No changes to who is eligible.
If that's the case, then this is definitely a smokescreen.
Like in the Airline, the results start with how much $$ was spent on the front end with POS airplanes, how much $$ is approved for "projects" to maximize their operability, on and on......

DeCurtis

Haha! I'll still diminish your MIPs while making a ton of money in overtime. Sucks to be a dumba*s bully. The only time I'll hustle is for a good Sup or Manager, needless to say, I haven't hustled in a while. :laughing:
Retaliate harder, troglodytes.

Last edited: