Huge Mistake

UniteandWin

I personally think Fred Z is being very selfish not conceding this election. He is not a leader, with greater good in mind. This union can't withstand anymore infighting. He faught hard with long time foes and new convenient allies tdu, had a great ground game as far as as campaigning. That being said, this union and all unions will be under attack with a National Right to Work agenda coming as soon as late Jan. Personal pride on this loss will have no place in this war on workers. Hoffa is not going to be president for life, mend some fences, be a leader, help take back the House and Senate and fight till the end, on these anti-union lobbyists that are waiting to pounce when Trump is sworn in. You wanted the big seat, a you lost. Secure your legacy by fighting the big issues of our times, namely our extinction.

Sent using BrownCafe App

200w (33).gif

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I thought he did concede. Heard that his concession speech sucked.
It was far from a concession speech. Z is a clown. I love how these reform clowns want to have a better union until they lose. Then it's all about continuing the fight. Grow the friend up. Lick your wounds. Help the cause! If your not helping us then your hurting us.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It was far from a concession speech. Z is a clown. I love how these reform clowns want to have a better union until they lose. Then it's all about continuing the fight. Grow the friend up. Lick your wounds. Help the cause! If your not helping us then your hurting us.
Is this what you plan to do in your Local after your most recent defeat, or will you continue to rail against these second term Officers and Agents?

wide load

Is this what you plan to do in your Local after your most recent defeat, or will you continue to rail against these second term Officers and Agents?
I already addressed this. If my local needs me, with exception of their TDU agenda, I will help the membership. So cram that up your cake hole. You can reply with your personal attack mubo jumbo.

NXA

Amen. A good campaign and a fair election are consistent with health and strength for our union. Refusing to accept the results of such, dragging it out, not consistent. We the opposition need to take the next three years to educate the new members especially, teach them to union up and leverage their existing contract to help one another. Then in the next campaign, the groundwork will have been laid.

5habits100

I already addressed this. If my local needs me, with exception of their TDU agenda, I will help the membership. So cram that up your cake hole. You can reply with your personal attack mubo jumbo.
He can't grasp that concept. He is loyal to no one. When he gets in trouble he rats people out. Remember when he was reporting posts also because he didn't like people were telling the truth about him?

wide load

He can't grasp that concept. He is loyal to no one. When he gets in trouble he rats people out. Remember when he was reporting posts also because he didn't like people were telling the truth about him?
Of course. Anyone that thinks they are smarter than others are automatically sub standard. He is one of those that would never support our elected officials.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
My guess is that they won't be soliciting your "help".
Nobody likes bruised fruit.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Tabloid news, you must be a Sam supporter?

Ron B apologized to me Friday and said he knew it wasn't true and that his slate is in turmoil over it.

Shameful when you can't stand on your laurels as an incumbent and have to resort to lies in order to get re-elected.

Everybody knows you're Leadbelly, so stop it already.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Yet you keep running for office
Yep, third time.
Lost a VP bid last time by 12 votes, out of 4,400.

Wasn't going to run this time, but nobody was campaigning all the way up to nominations, so a few of us decided to throw our hats in the ring as a third slate.
We have a rogue incumbent ST that need to go, so we feel this may help him find the door, and who knows, we have made a splash with no money and very little time spent.

Thanks for asking.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
And you can assume that. But at least I'm willing to move forward. Are you going to support our union?
Always have, and always will.

I have met Ken H several times and had a conversation with him before my National Panel grievance that was heard in May.
If he steps up and rights the ship, I'll vote for him in 5 years.

I simply didn't buy in to the "Hoffa illusion/deception" in this election, nor do I subscribe to the notion that Hoffa has been holding Ken H back.