Huge Victories From the Largest Local in Kentucky,..

Spongebob1

Congratulations to friend.Z and his team for the victories at Voith, and Brown-Forman, people that's how it's done! Way to go FZ for hanging in there and not giving up, I know that was a long hard fight with Voith,

Hopefully he can concentrate on his health issues. The bad breath things a deal breaker with a lot of people. It leaves a bad first impression.

Spongebob1

It's not breath I smell,..... I smell a Rat,....

image.jpeg

It's not breath I smell,..... I smell a Rat,....

View attachment 70370
Lol. You don't know how to play the game boy. When you grow up you'll understand that you have to stay within a system. You can't do whatever you want. I can tell you are a weak millennial. You are part of a week demographic that can't follow the rules so you blame others for your ignorance. I don't bring reproach on members like you do. You want to bring reproach on so many and most see it here on this forum. Keep crying son. It's so entertaining.

Spongebob1

Lol. You don't know how to play the game boy. When you grow up you'll understand that you have to stay within a system. You can't do whatever you want. I can tell you are a weak millennial. You are part of a week demographic that can't follow the rules so you blame others for your ignorance. I don't bring reproach on members like you do. You want to bring reproach on so many and most see it here on this forum. Keep crying son. It's so entertaining.

Coming from someone that has broken the TOS rules repeatedly,... I didn't rat on you or anybody else, but you and your three friends have!

image.jpeg

Coming from someone that has broken the TOS rules repeatedly,... I didn't rat on you or anybody else, but you and your three friends have!

View attachment 70377
I think you have misinformation there son. This site ain't the teamsters union nor is it endorsed by the IBT or UPS. This is the Internet and you are a semi anonymous poster on a message board. You are fair game. And you mak it so easy. In my opinion you are not very intelligent and you have no smack talking skills. You guy and go cry in a corner.

Yea I'm putting baby in a corner. Yep I said it.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Lol. You don't know how to play the game boy. When you grow up you'll understand that you have to stay within a system.
This is why the OG should get the boot.

Thanks lead for showing everyone on here what hacks you cheerleaders are.

realbrown1

I think you have misinformation there son. This site ain't the teamsters union nor is it endorsed by the IBT or UPS. This is the Internet and you are a semi anonymous poster on a message board. You are fair game. And you mak it so easy. In my opinion you are not very intelligent and you have no smack talking skills. You guy and go cry in a corner.

Yea I'm putting baby in a corner. Yep I said it.
Nothing you said is of any importance to the membership.

Your side has attacked the members, threatened the members, got rich off the members and sold out members if companies bribed the OG enough.

Try posting about what actually concerns us, and knock off the personal attacks that accomplish nothing.

realbrown1

View attachment 70377
They rat, becuase they are rats.

They are also liars, bullies and followers.

Not too bright either.

Wide actually posted on bc a video of the Boston thug SO that was used as evidence against him.

Not smart.

Spongebob1

They rat, becuase they are rats.

They are also liars, bullies and followers.

Not too bright either.

Wide actually posted on bc a video of the Boston thug SO that was used as evidence against him.

Not smart.

I agree,....

They should take notes from FZ, most of his members help one another, they stand together, and support each other, they know what solidarity means,.. This is how they do it in Ky,

image.jpeg

Nothing you said is of any importance to the membership.

Your side has attacked the members, threatened the members, got rich off the members and sold out members if companies bribed the OG enough.

Try posting about what actually concerns us, and knock off the personal attacks that accomplish nothing.
You admitted on here that you put your letter in to go into management. That is a scab move.