Human Resource and Management Neglect

Truth Teller

I started a week ago and I was suppose to be paid this Friday for last week and system didn't show a live check in process nor direct deposit. Management said glitch but how can their be a glitch for some and not for others. It was simply sheer negligence due to employees being seasonal. IT IS IRRESPONSIBLE AND SEASONAL EMPLOYEES PAY BILLS TOO!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I started a week ago and I was suppose to be paid this Friday for last week and system didn't show a live check in process nor direct deposit. Management said glitch but how can their be a glitch for some and not for others. It was simply sheer negligence due to employees being seasonal. IT IS IRRESPONSIBLE AND SEASONAL EMPLOYEES PAY BILLS TOO!
UPS made news headlines last year cause of this... but the silly seasonals keep coming back.

rod

Retired 22 years
Give em hell

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

SNAFU

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Took me two pay periods to get my first check because I started in the middle of one. Maybe this is the case? Slow your roll and collect a big (ger) check next week.

dysphunktion

A decent sup

Ask for your time cards going back to your first day to verify your hours. If that checks out, then it was sent to payroll and should be contacted next.

UPSER1987

Doesn’t the first check get held to ensure uniforms are returned? Most companies hold the first check. Who in management did you talk to? I would start with your direct supervisor, not HR. You won’t get an answer here, so start with your sup.

trickpony1

They would indicate more than one person.

There should be quotation marks around the word "They".

When to put quotation marks around a single word?
When to Put Quotation Marks Around a Single Word. Quotation marks around single words can occasionally be used for emphasis, but only when quoting a word or term someone else used. Usually, this implies that the author doesn’t agree with the use of the term. He said he was “working”; it looked to me like he was procrastinating.
Reference: www.grammarly.com/blog/quotation-marks-around-a-single-word/

So there....