human resources

Ktaft50

Hey Everyone! first post. I have recently been confirmed for an educational transfer out to the San Diego hub located out in California. Does anyone know what the number for human resources is out there? the only thing I'm waiting on is a job opening. Id like to get a hold of them as soon as possible. and my HR rep is taking too long to get back to me. Thanks

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Call me (call me) on the line
Call me, call me any, anytime
Call me (call me) oh love
When you're ready we can share the wine
Call me

Ktaft50

There were no postings online for any positions so I was curious myself how it was going to work out. Miraculously I received a call from HR out in Cali directly after I posted, notifying me that I am good to start the 27th of this month. It was a long process.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
There were no postings online for any positions so I was curious myself how it was going to work out. Miraculously I received a call from HR out in Cali directly after I posted, notifying me that I am good to start the 27th of this month. It was a long process.

I pulled some strings for you.
Your welcome

Kae3106

If you're moving from one state to another with your transfer, update your address immediately and watch the taxes on your first couple of paychecks to make sure they are correct for your new location. If the address doesn't get updated timely, it's possible to be taxed for both the new and old states.

packageguy

Hey Everyone! first post. I have recently been confirmed for an educational transfer out to the San Diego hub located out in California. Does anyone know what the number for human resources is out there? the only thing I'm waiting on is a job opening. Id like to get a hold of them as soon as possible. and my HR rep is taking too long to get back to me. Thanks

Not trying to be funny, but we still have H/R department. wow

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
How do I connect with some when my supervisor forgot to put my hours in and I didn’t get paid who do I talk to
Did you look at time card viewer on upsers yet? Talk to your Area supervisor on Monday ASAP. And start keeping track of your hours. Then every Friday (or Saturday) text or go over your hours for the week with your ft sup (or someone who has access to GTS)

Heavy Package

Post is over 9 yrs old. This is so stupid. The kid probably got his art history degree and is the leader in the homeless encampment at Venice Beach right now.