Hunter Biden is going DOWN!

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
This can be deleted if the subject is already in another thread please.
The NY Times are suing the DOJ for the Hunter Biden emails they are attempting to hide.
Of all the fake news entities? The NY TIMES?
I'm not holding my breath. I smell red herring.
I may be wrong but I think judicial watch/Tom Fitton already started a case.

El Correcto

god is dead
He got 3/4 oz of crack, a gun and a prostitute.
It’s kind of a great advertisement for crack.
This guy could do anything and all he wants to do is crack and prostitutes, that’s a very obtainable goal in life.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Lying on a form 4473 when purchasing a firearm is a felony under federal law and is also subject to state law, with potential penalties ranging from 5 to 10 years in prison along with hefty fines except for Hunter.

El Correcto

god is dead
Lying on a form 4473 when purchasing a firearm is a felony under federal law and is also subject to state law, with potential penalties ranging from 5 to 10 years in prison along with hefty fines except for Hunter.
Everyone who smokes pot lies on those forms.
The real lies they concern themselves with is criminal record type stuff, violent offenders getting guns and they usually slap that charge on additionally once the person gets caught with the gun they ain’t supposed to have.

They never slap that charge on people who just get pulled over with a bit of weed and have legally purchased a fire arm.

BlackFriday

The MSM is riding the Sept 6 thing like an old mule. It's a distraction from hunter and I believe it is working. I'll be very surprised if anything comes out of the hunter accusations. The MSM is too powerful imo.

El Correcto

god is dead
AA81D08F-F59A-44C5-9F45-E8BC918C960E.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Everyone who smokes pot lies on those forms.
The real lies they concern themselves with is criminal record type stuff, violent offenders getting guns and they usually slap that charge on additionally once the person gets caught with the gun they ain’t supposed to have.

They never slap that charge on people who just get pulled over with a bit of weed and have legally purchased a fire arm.

His first arrest for drug charges was in 1988.
He was discharged from the Navy Reserves in 2014 for failing a drug test for testing positive for cocaine.
He has had six stints in rehab for alcoholism and addiction that included a crack binge in 2016.
After a traffic accident the police found a crack cocaine pipe in his car in 2017.

Yet he answered "NO" on his Form 4473 in Oct 2018 for the question- Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?

El Correcto

god is dead
His first arrest for drug charges was in 1988.
He was discharged from the Navy Reserves in 2014 for failing a drug test for testing positive for cocaine.
He has had six stints in rehab for alcoholism and addiction that included a crack binge in 2016.
After a traffic accident the police found a crack cocaine pipe in his car in 2017.

Yet he answered "NO" on his Form 4473 in Oct 2018 for the question- Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
Yes and when he checked that box he was not addicted or using any drugs.
Trust me it wouldn’t stick to anyone, you’d have to be a real idiot to fail that IQ test.

El Correcto

god is dead
You never know though maybe they will find a video of his :censored2: doing a rail off the form while checking the box, the idiot films everything he does apparently.

BlackFriday

You never know though maybe they will find a video of his :censored2: doing a rail off the form while checking the box, the idiot films everything he does apparently.

That's because, as has been thus far proven, he can get away with anything. I believe he CAN get away with anything. I highly doubt that he will ever be taken to task for his screw ups past, present & future. He's Teflon.

El Correcto

god is dead
That's because, as has been thus far proven, he can get away with anything. I believe he CAN get away with anything. I highly doubt that he will ever be taken to task for his screw ups past, present & future. He's Teflon.
4473 are rarely enforced, out of the millions of processed guns transactions per year there is only a handful of people that ever get charged with it. Under 100 people a year type low.
I’m guess those 100~ people were involved in a felony charge relating to a fire arm they lied to get, they can pull that 4473 form and pile on charges.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There once was a mafia Don with the nickname teflon and it didn't work out well for him.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
4473 are rarely enforced, out of the millions of processed guns transactions per year there is only a handful of people that ever get charged with it. Under 100 people a year type low.
I’m guess those 100~ people were involved in a felony charge relating to a fire arm they lied to get, they can pull that 4473 form and pile on charges.
Form 4473 is half the story. Look into how his gun ended up in a dumpster and the secret service showed up instead of police.

El Correcto

god is dead
Form 4473 is half the story. Look into how his gun ended up in a dumpster and the secret service showed up instead of police.
Yeah I heard about that.
Something about his niece or sister throwing it in a dumpster by a school, secret service going to get it or investigate.
Very shady stuff.

I’m not denying the guy is a :censored2: up that would be serving time if not for his father. I just think it’s weird people are bringing up 4473 forms with all the nonsense this guy has been up to that form and his drug use is least of his worries.