Hurricane Florence

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
Dear God someone please photoshop an I Love Upstate tattoo on that neck photo!

Ew no, don't do that please. I've been through enough this week, let me just add a little context to that like I should have originally done in the first place.

I took that ungodly photo when I got home that morning because my entire face, neck, and part of my shoulder had swollen up so much, It looked ridiculous but kind of hilarious, but now I kind of regret posting it cause that kind of hurt my feelings. :crying:

Heavy Package

rxphnRU.jpg

The swelling has gone down a bit since this was taken, lol.

Unless that is a man bun, please show us the front to see if the swelling has gone down. Thanks.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
We had a ton of work held back and they only sent out about 20 routes. My sup called me and told me to stay home, which was a really tough decision.

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
Unless that is a man bun, please show us the front to see if the swelling has gone down. Thanks.

That is a strategically placed hot mess, thank you very much, my signature look that someone will probably recognize on here eventually and depending on who that is, they will either emphasize more on the "hot" or the "mess" when they describe me. Perhaps add a few of their own words too.

Or I might get fired?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ew no, don't do that please. I've been through enough this week, let me just add a little context to that like I should have originally done in the first place.

I took that ungodly photo when I got home that morning because my entire face, neck, and part of my shoulder had swollen up so much, It looked ridiculous but kind of hilarious, but now I kind of regret posting it cause that kind of hurt my feelings. :crying:

It’s not that bad

Sure you don’t need to amputate

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
On a serious note I live in NC and the destruction here is pretty bad. Our coast was hit hard, a lot of damage from storm surges and the wind, some areas are completely washed away, my Grandmother had a little place out on Emerald Isle and it's just destroyed. Pretty much all over NC there is a lot of flooding, damage from the wind, and last time I checked 4 people were killed from the storm.
My power went off around 12 last night, just had it restored a couple hours ago, a tree limb fell on my vehicle, cracked my windshield and dented the roof a little but i'm thankful that's it for me because there's a lot of people out there who had worse happen to them. Sent out a little prayer for everyone last night, too.

Everyone else out here safe?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My boss was kind enough to let me stay home today after I almost died yesterday from being stung and bitten multiple times on my neck by a Japanese hornet in the bathroom.
I know what you're thinking, but I can assure you, this is a 100% true story.

rxphnRU.jpg

The swelling has gone down a bit since this was taken, lol.
Cut that hair dude!